Propel Pirates Ambassador Program
Applications open: 18th Nov- 27th Nov 2021
The First-Ever Multi-chain Blockchain Infrastructure Solution Provider is here!
Propel is an unparalleled Blockchain Infrastructure Provider serving partners worldwide. Our infrastructure includes MaaS, Metaverse-as-a-Service & DaaS, and DeFi-as-a-Service, along with SaaS, Staking-as-a-Service ecosystem.
At Propel, we are helping the DeFi ecosystem to grow in a hassle-free way, saving time and efforts of the project managers by using Propel’s plug-n-play Defi solutions, providing ready-to-use and customizable modules with an easy interface and a top-notch support team to solve queries in real-time.
As a team working closely with the community, we are giving an opportunity to our community members to take part in the development of our project and contribute to the achievement of our mission.
We are launching our Ambassador Program, Propel Pirates, which is open for everyone. The program encourages crypto enthusiasts to join the Propel Pirates and play an essential part in its long-term growth. In return for their contribution and efforts, the Pirates will be bestowed various exclusive benefits and privileges.
Propel needs early supporters from its community to contribute in the long term growth. As our Pirates, you will represent Propel in your local community and create awareness of our developments to new markets/communities and potential users through social media marketing.
The Pirates will be our elite community members who believe in our mission and support us early on. They will be significant contributors in expanding the project’s reach and user base.
Any crypto fanatic and those who wish to be long-term supporters of Propel can apply for this position. Also, professionals like writers, influencers, graphic designers, video editors, etc., can apply for this program.
Privileges extended to our Pirates
As an appreciation for all the hard work and contribution of our Pirates, we will be rewarding our Pirates with some extended benefits:
- Receive monthly $PEL Tokens based on your contribution.
- Be a part of internal meetings and work with the core team to develop Propel’s outreach.
- Provide suggestions and feedback about growing as a community by engaging in regular calls with the core team.
- Exclusive access to team events and activities.
- Recognition as the early and long-term supporter of Propel in our community.
Who can be Propel’s Elite Pirates?
Specific skills are required from our Pirates, which will help them to create awareness about Propel in the digital world. Anyone who possesses any of the following skills can become a part of the Pirates Program:
- Social media influencers
- Graphic designers
- Content Writers
- Technical Advocates
- Local/Regional Community Influencers
Your role as a Pirate
- Increase engagement across our various social media platforms by sharing all of Propel’s significant announcements and updates.
- Reaching out to potential projects and trying to get them on board with Propel.
- Spread awareness in the community about our vision, updates, and events on Telegram, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Collect feedback from the community.
- Give feedback on new products and developments.
- Create and share content related to Propel’s updates and events on social media.
- Create informative graphics and creative GIFs/Memes/Stickers about Propel and share them on Telegram, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Translate the content, such as articles, blogs, announcements, etc., into your regional language and promote them in your local community through social media platforms.
- Attend various events organized by Propel and interact with new members.
Fill and submit all the details in the form 👉🏻https://forms.gle/fBL9f7G9TNm956Y98
Our team will carefully review each application, and people who have what it takes to become a member of this exclusive Pirates group will be selected. Selected candidates will receive an invitation message on Telegram or e-mail with the Propel Pirates group invitation link.
If you are skilled in social media handling, marketing, creative designing, content creation, or community building, you are the right fit for the job!
- Rewards are not guaranteed. You’ll receive rewards according to the contribution.
- Filling the form does not guarantee selection.
Connect with us: